The Celibate Seeker: An Exploration of Celibacy as a Modern Spiritual Practice, is a short and concise book examining celibacy benefits. It doesn’t pretend to be an exhaustive survey, but instead focuses on celibacy within the context of the spiritual search through asking these questions of seventeen men and one woman:
- Did celibacy increase your energy?
- Did celibacy increase your intuition?
- What other benefits did you derive from celibacy?
- What did you stop being celibate (if you have stopped)?
- What advice would you give to someone trying celibacy?
Celibacy was one of the disciplines used to generate additional Mental Quantum, usually with the hope of finding Essence-Realization or God. ~ Richard Rose
Other books by Shawn Nevins include Subtraction: The Simple Math of Enlightenment.